"The person I want to be?" is a complicated question. Because sometimes even though we envy a persons certain aspect of life (e.g. : professional success) there other aspects might not be that good to follow. Therefore most of the times for that question there might not be a definite single answer. Maybe it can be combinations of people. However, I'd say the person I want to be is Elon Musk.
Elon Musk is a role model for students all around the world. Mostly for the science guys. He is a very successful entrepreneur, visionary and an inventor who build his empire from the scratch. His inventions includes,
- Tesla motors
- SpaceX
- Paypal
- Hyperloop
- Zip2
- Solarcity
- Electric jet
However great these inventions are that is not the reason I want to become a person like him. I want to be like him because I want be able to think like him. All the countries had there own space programs and everyone thought a private space company is a joke, a failure. But that did not stops Elon Musk. he disregarded what other people said and he succeeded. I want to be a person like that. Ignore the discouragements from the other people and go to the goal. His goals were practical. He built the worlds biggest online money transferring company just because he did not have a way to transfer his money online. Also even after he build his company successfully, he did not end there. He built more companies that are not even in the same field. A space program, automatic electric cars and solar panels? That motivation is what I want. I want to be a person like Elon Musk.



No comments:
Post a Comment