Tuesday, May 29, 2018

My dream trip


Being a gamer I always had a dream trips on my mind that I was hoping to go in my life time. First one is to go watch a Dota 2 International event. Dota 2 is an online multiplayer game I play. It has a huge event for its' international tournament called "The International". Each year this happens in different cities of different countries. Since I saw the first international broadcast from the you tube, all I wanted was to go and watch The International.

They have amazing events organized for the fans coming from all over the world. They have cosplay competitions, the all star match, a store that sells Dota 2 cosmetic items and etc.
I want my best Dota buddies to be there with me. The event has massive audience and the organizers do everything possible to make the event interactive with the fans. They uses latest technologies like holograms to display the in game special events and the lighting and stage setup is awesome. Even watching from the home makes us go crazy when those effects kicks in. I think it would be a great trip to go and I wish I would get the opportunity to fulfill it within my lifetime.


No comments:

Post a Comment