There are lot of people who inspire us on improving certain aspects of our lives. I was inspired by lots of people to become the person who I really am today. But the person who most inspired me was my father. But it was not because of his generosity, his kindness or his affection towards me and my sister. He is has a great personality and everyone who works with him loves to work with him. But the most influential factor of his life that inspires me is his motivation.
He was from a very poor family. There was no one for motivate him for education. But he studied well. he has told me lots of his childhood stories like how hard it was to study in that time, the work he had to do and the opportunities and the decisions he made. They all inspired me to be the person I am today. I was motivated by all my friends, family members and etc. But my father had to motivate him self to get him to the position that he is in now. That is what I wanted to be, self motivated and achieve goals like him. So my father was the most inspired person in my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment