In our day to day life we undergo different challengers. Most of them are quite easy but some of them are very difficult. In our lives we get few challenging moments, few very important challenging moments that decides the way of our lives lead. The decisions we make in these kind of challenging moments has to be very logical in order to lead our lives to a greater direction.
For me the biggest challenge I ever faced would have to be passing my GCE A/L examination. Actually the passing part was easy. But I had to get good grades so that I will get the chance to learn Engineering. I was never a guy for the studies. I only studied what I felt interesting. Therefore I did not work hard as I should have been for my exams. That decision changed my whole life.
I always loved playing digital games. I spend lot of time playing games (waste lot of time, according to my family). Sometimes I wonder whether it has become the priority number one in my life. However, because I did not study well for the exams I did not get the chance to learn engineering. But I did get the chance to join Software Engineering, Univeristy of Kelaniya, where I learn to build games for myself. That was "The dream" for me, play and develop games at the same time.
So that biggest challenging moment of my life, A/L examination I think my decision turns out alright because life has been awesome for me ever since.

No comments:
Post a Comment